3.16.2007

Bountiful Buckles!

I'm not usually a huge Fendi fan. I don't really like their black and brown "F" logo fabric. I think it's kind of dull and ugly. I wouldn't stop at a display of Fendi bags, but I really like some of the things they've been doing lately, especially these new buckle bags.

This is Fendi's canvas small shoulder bag:
And this is their two-tone patent small shoulder bag:
I think these are both adorable. They're kind of quirky and fun while remaining sophisticated. I think how they used the buckle is really innovative and unique.

This one is Fendi's patent leather medium shoulder bag:
Again, I think this look is really young and fresh with out being too childish. This bag really just stands out for me. And look!
it even has matching shoes! :
Fendi patent ballerina

yay buckles!

No comments: