3.15.2007

More Dior!

Okay, okay, I know. You get that I like Dior. I just have a few more and then I'm done... well not forever but for now. :)

This is literally my favorite bag ever.
I want this so bad. I'd KILL for this bag. No literally, I would murder a person for this. Got a person who you really don't like? Buy me this bag and I'll totally take care of it. It's so perfect. It matches but it's still kind of funky. I can't even explain it. It's beautiful.

The large detective bags are a few seasons old but they're totally awesome.


The construction and style of this bag is so gorgeous. I love the shape and the details. The zippered compartment at the bottom is both adorable and practical. I love these bags.

This is aptly named the "Dior Hardcore Bag".

It's actually kind of a toned down, more practical version of my "bag-that-i've-wanted-forever". AwEsOmE!

And last but CERTAINLY not least is this cute little white number from Dior's new Lady Cannage Line.

Delish. I love the quilted look with the shape that looks very prim contrasted with the dangly letters that are more fun and funky.

If I ever win the lottery, I'm buying Dior bags. Lots and lots of Dior bags. I mean I guess i'll save some for my "future" or whatever. I'll probs donate some to charity. But mostly, Dior bags.

No comments: