3.14.2007

you know that bag that you wanted a while ago and you actually still really want and can't stop thinking about?

welllll... okay so i've wanted this bag ever since I saw it in Lord & Taylors in the seventh grade when I was cutting through to get to Claire's or something.

I don't know why. It doesn't really fit my "look". Chances are, I would have like one or two outfits that i could wear with it and I have two Dior saddle bags and I KNOW that they honestly only fit a wallet, cell, pack of gum, and my dior addict lip gloss (i know, how fitting) and thats pretty much it. I would only be able to carry it on the weekend. Yet I still pine for this bag. I'm obsessed with it.



It's like these Marc Jacobs high tops I obsessed over in the ninth grade:


They are completely impractical, I would've probably been too scared of ruining them to actually wear them and had like one outfit to wear them with, but I even got my first (terrible, awful, excruciating) job to try to save up for them. (I never got them. By the time I could actually control myself from spending my entire paycheck, Bloomingdale's did not have them anymore.)



I know these things are too expensive and completely impractical, but i just don't care. I want them. And THAT is my life.



No comments: